Friday, September 24, 2010

The Emperor’s New Groove


A movie that might be new to people’s ears is The Emperor's New Groove. A comedy about a king getting turned into a llama, the film is so good that it will guarantee you a "roll on the floor" experience. At the same time it teaches you about friendship, love and family and how all these factors are so important in a person’s life.

I had some seriously stuck up friends back in school who would brag about the clothes they wore, the kind of place they lived in or the kind of food they ate. More than jealous it used to make me feel irritable. I mean be a good person and a good friend rather than bragging!

I wanted to somehow communicate this to them so I urged them to watch the movie. I was young and so were they! Obviously it didn’t make a dent in their conscience but it kind of gave me the personal satisfaction, as their friend, that I had done whatever I could to improve them.


I think the character of the king and the llama, Kuzco, was funny, entertaining and the only reason I absolutely love this movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment